-2017 Shortlisted for Start Point prize
- 2016 Shortlisted for the second round selection at the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- 2016 Shortlisted for the second round selection for the Bloomberg New Contemporaries Award
- 2014 Commended in the Portraits Category in the Youth Competition of the Sony World Photography Awards 2014
- 2014 International competition “Young Man in the 21st Century”: Won third place.
- 2012 US competition “Winterfest Photo Contest”: won third place.
- 2012 International competition “Stop Frame”: Won first place by presenting a stop motion film.
- 2012 International competition “Young Man in the 21st Century”: Won first place.
- 2012 National competition “Tanz auf den Wellen”: Won first place with a creative installation.
- 2011 International competition “Young Man in the 21st Century”: Won third place.
- 2011 National competition “The wounds of our Earth”: Won first place.
-2017 Work was displayed at 508 King’s Road Gallery London as part of Togge open call
-2017 Work was displayed at Royal College of Art London as part of the Graduate Show
-2016 Window displays in Uniqlo flagship stores across London as part of 'What is the Future of Art' a collaboration with Tate Modern
-2016 Work was digitally displayed at Tate Modern through an installation of TV screens in the Turbine Hall for the 'Future Late' event
-2016 Work was displayed as part of RCA Secret London in Gulbenkian galleries
-2016 Work was displayed as part of RCA Secret Dubai in Mina A’slam Al Sufouh Road, Umm Suqeim Dubai, UAE
-2015 WIP Show at the Royal College of Art London
-2015 The Free Range Show at the Truman Brewery London
-2014 Digital display at the Somerset house in London as part of the Sony World Photography Awards
-2014 Work was digitally displayed during the Night Contact 2014 festival as part of Brighton Photo Biennial
-2014 The Free Range Show at the Truman Brewery London
-2013 Stay Hungry group exhibition at the Hoxton Arches Gallery London
-2013 Work was shown throughout various locations in East London as part of the Artwalk Festival
-2012 'Kiti 3' (Other 3) exhibition at the Klaipeda Photographer's Gallery in Lithuania
-2012 work was exhibited as part of the “Winterfest Photo Contest” at the Tri-Cities Historical Museum Akeley Building Grand Haven, USA
-2010 'Polekis' exhibition at the Klaipeda Photographer's Gallery in Lithuania
- 2017 Artist Talk at Southampton Solent University
-2015-2017 Royal College of Art, London, UK (MA Photography)
-2012-2015 University of Westminster, London, UK. (BA in Photographic Arts )
-2011 Kendall College of Art and Design of Ferris Sate University, Grand Rapids, MI, United Sates. (Fashion Design from New York and Milan)
-2011-2012 Mona Shores High School, Muskegon, MI, United States. (Painting, Design Tech, American History, Fitness, English, Photography, Clay Sculpture, English, Algebra, Government)
-2004-2008 Amomas Brakas Art School, Lithuania. (Drawing, Graphics, Atelier of colour, Composition, Sculpture, Art History, Designed Activity.)
-2001-2011 Herman Zuderman Gymnasium, Lithuania.